The opening of 38 beautiful luxury rooms at the Culcabock Road resort and spa brings the total number of rooms on offer at the facility to 134 – with all guests guaranteed the warmest of welcomes.
Luxury Accommodation in Inverness
Announcing the launch of the new “Luxury” level rooms, the hotel’s website said: “ Surely the nme of our newest addition to The Kingsmills is enough to entice you! 38 beautiful rooms, newly opened, where we have created luxury in its finest form.
“Spacious and extravagant rooms offering king size beds, sumptuous duvets and cottons, ensuite bathrooms with separate bath and walk in shower and fluffy towels to engulf you – plenty of room to relax and immerse yourself in luxury…”
Inverness Hotel with Spa Facilities
Guests booking into any of the Inverness hotel rooms on offer at the Kingsmills Hotels can take advantage of an exciting range of facilities including swimming, spa and gym facilities, all within easy reach of the city centre and other attractions across the area.
Hotel Restaurants Serving Inverness Area Ingredients
The Kingsmills Hotel offers guests a choice of dining experience at either the the a la carte Conservatory Restaurant or the table d’hote Inglis Restaurant – with both serving menus using fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Families are welcome to dine, with children’s menus carefully designed to help develop the palate of the younger diner.
The hotel offers a wide range of Inverness breaks and packages, with stays on offer to suit all styles!
- Want to WIN a one night stay in one of The Kingsmills Hotel’s new luxury rooms, complete with a bottle of bubbly on arrival? Follow our Facebook Page to find out how!
Kingsmills Hotel Stay Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- There is x1 prize consisting of a one(1) night stay in a Luxury room for up to x2 adults or up to x2 adults + up to x2 children.
- Prize must be taken before 30th May 2015, is subject to availability and excludes Hogmanay package.
- Prize includes x1 bottle of sparkling beverage in room on arrival.
- While winners are free to use other hotel, spa and dining facilities charges for these will be incurred where applicable.
- Entrants MUST be 18 or over – proof of age may be required
- Winners are responsible for their own travel.
- To be eligible to win entrants must LIKE the Inverness Facebook page, LIKE the specified Facebook post/s and must COMMENT as detailed in the competition blurb. Likes & must come from individual Facebook profiles and not from pages.
- Employees of the Kingsmills Hotel and anyone involved in the administration of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- One winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries after the competition closes at 7pm on Friday August 29thst.
- Facebook is in no way responsible for the administration of this competition.
- The winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/InvernessCityUK, entrants are responsible for checking back to see if they have won, however the winner will also be contacted via Facebook where possible.